Monday, June 05, 2006

Blogger often sucks donkey balls

_____________________________

If you're reading this it's because I've overcome what Blogger is calling "intermittent" problems with their servers.

Translation: Not a damn thing has worked correctly all day.

So I apologize if you're unable to read or make comments because with all of the problems they keep having. I truly believe tech support at Blogger consists of a glue-sniffing, dyslexic, 12-year-old with ADD and narcolepsy using a TRS 80 to keep the bugs out of the system.

I understand it's a complex system but why the hell does it only seem to be my blog? I've visited several other Blogger sites and they seem to be doing fine.

Of course, insulting them probably won't help, but I never did know when to shut up.

(sigh)

1 Comments:

Anonymous ML said...

This commencement speech by Stephen Colbert should lessen those blogger blues.

Mon Jun 05, 08:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home