Saturday, June 10, 2006

I Was Born This Color, I Can't Help It

_________________________________

For the second time in as many days I've been pointed to the Black Commentator

Passionate, bold, and truthful are the words that come to mind.

So in an article pointed out by the Blog Surfer Who Never Sleeps, or ML as you know him, there is something that makes me curious to get a reaction from the gang:


American society is unique in having been formed almost wholly by processes of aggression against external and internal Others.

Please discuss.

3 Comments:

Anonymous brian said...

American society...so much power in the hands of such ignorance.
http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3



I'm glad I don't live in Australia.

Sat Jun 10, 11:57:00 AM  
Anonymous ML said...

It's not true! I do sleep, but then my body double takes over at night.

Sat Jun 10, 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Brian,

Thank you. I laughed and then...not so much.

Seriously, great clip

Sat Jun 10, 09:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home